How can I make my rent payment?

We offer various methods to make your rent payment. Please refer to our Payment Options Form for more information.

How can I submit a maintenance request?

If you live in a Garden Homes Apartment please fill out a Maintenance Request Form
and a Garden Homes representative will contact you with more
information. After 4pm on weekdays, Holidays, Saturday & Sunday for emergencies, please call the work order line at 203-653-2470 for service.

If you live in Garden Homes Manufactured Housing please submit a written request via mail or email at

What is the process if I will be moving out?

Please refer to Forms and Docs and submit a Notice to Vacate. Written notice must be given 30 days prior to date of vacating. This also applies to homes being sold.

What is the process for someone moving into my home?

A request must be submitted to Garden Homes prior to move in and a representative will reach out with following steps. It is important for Garden Homes to maintain current and accurate tenant records for the safety of the community.

What happens if a current tenant passed away

If you are a family member of a recently deceased tenant, we ask that you send us a copy of the death certificate to with the tenant’s full name, address, and the best contact number. A Garden Homes representative will reach out with following steps.

Are pets allowed?

Garden Homes welcomes pets in our community! We require a pet application prior to the animal being approved to move into the community. More information about pets can be found on our Forms and Docs page.